Like to say comfort food. Or else a food that looks like a hurry! The secret to this simple recipe is the right timing. How long will we cook the pasta, how much we burn the butter. Your children, however, will love it! And you with them!
500gr. noodles of Choriatica Cadillac
500gr. butter salted
2 fl. grated kefalotyri
1. Fill a saucepan with salted water and let it boil.
2. Add the noodles and leave until they are done properly. They should be softer than al dente.
3. Shortly before squeezing, melt the butter in a low heat in a saucepan until it begins to blister and get brown.
4. Serve one-third of the noodles on a large platter and pour over one-third of the cheese and pour in the melted butter.
5. Add the second dose with noodles, cheese and butter. Then on the third and serve immediately.